Phase Two Opening Guidelines
We are so happy to finally open our doors and see your smiling faces again, well, eyes that is.
With Covid-19 on everybody’s mind we wanted to touch base on the new rules and regulations that Toronto Public health has imposed and some changes we are making to the services, at least for the first month or so. These changes will help keep us all as safe and comfortable as possible while we adjust to this new normal.
1. Masks are mandatory. We have to wear one and so do you. Nicole has been working hard to build protection kits for everyone coming in for an appointment. What’s included?
· Disposable masks for you to wear during your appointment. Please wear this mask instead of your cloth one. Hair is splinter-like and it will linger and itch you all day, particularly in a mask.
· Lysol wipes for you to use at your convenience. We will be cleaning vigorously after every appointment, but we want you to feel secure with what you are touching. No judgement if you feel the need to clean the space you’ll be occupying again.
· One Q-tip. This may sound odd, but it’s included for you to use on the pin pad when cashing out.
· One pair of gloves (optional). Again, this is provided for your comfort only.
2. Hand sanitizer will be available at every station and is on the wall when you walk in the door. Please use as soon as you come into the salon. In addition, we ask that you refrain from using your cell phone while you’re on the premises in order to help us maintain a safe environment for everyone. If you do require the use of your phone, please use the wipes provided to clean your phone prior to any use.
· We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. If you see that your stylist is still finishing with another customer, please wait outside or in your car. We will wave you in when it’s your turn (or call, text or email).
· At the time of your appointment we will be asking you general health questions. Please call us immediately and do not come in if you or anyone you’ve been in contact with is sick or suspect they may have been in contact with someone who is sick. Please note that we will be taking your temperature prior to your appointment.
· Please come alone for your appointment. Enjoy some tranquil time away from the family and spend some much-needed time on you.
· Please bring only your essential items as we do not have a place to store bags or other objects.
· We ask that you come with clean hair. We will be cutting dry (spraying down) and will not be blow drying hair unless absolutely necessary.
· Most appointments will be booked for 30 minutes and charged accordingly.
· We will do solid colour applications and mini/T-zone highlights only. If you are happy to leave with colour in your hair and shampoo yourself at home please notify us at the time of booking.
5. Purchasing product. If you would like to purchase any products, please inform us asap and we will put together a bag for you. Alternatively, you can browse our online store. You can purchase your items on our site and we can ensure they are ready for you by the time your appointment is finished.
6. Food and beverage offerings are suspended until further notice. (This is a Toronto Public Heath rule, sorry!)
7. Magazines will no longer offered. We can’t clean them so unfortunately we can’t use them.
Please be patient with us as we do our best to get our services and procedures back to normal. We are trying to figure out scheduling and will be reaching out to each of you by phone and/or email. If you haven’t heard from us by July 6th, feel free to send us a friendly reminder. We’re looking forward to seeing all of you again in the near future!